Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Part-time Nannies

Every year Mommy will have a "reunion" dinner with a group of her good friends. This year, Mommy & Daddy had to bring me along because there was nobody to look after me.

Luckily I am an easy-going baby who can go to anyone who volunteer to babysit me while Mommy and Daddy try to eat in peace.



Nanny Number 1: Uncle Weizhang
He adores me. He told Mommy to bring me along and he will help Mommy to take good care of me. And he even allowed me to play with his camera!





Nanny Number 2: Uncle Guo Huang
He also has a 14-month baby girl. No wonders, he likes me. I posed a very sweet pose for him to take my picture.




Nanny Number 3: Uncle Eric (AKA my Jiu Jiu)
Jiu Jiu loves his little niece, of course. At one point, he even gave me his car key. His BMW!! WooHoo!!



Nanny Number 4: Honey Jie Jie/ Auntie Honey/ Jiu Jiu's girlfriend
She was wonderful. She paid for my kiddy ride when the other uncles only let me sat on the unmoving rides. She helped to carry me while Jiu Jiu fed me some noodles.





Nanny Number 5: Uncle Keng Guan
He may look like a crook but he is nothing of that sort, in fact he was very gentle. Look at how he carried me.



Isn't it quite peculiar, out of the 5 nannies I had, 4 were actually men! Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. the women nowadays are far less interested in babies than the men.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Finally, a picture of me walking into my Daddy's arms. Yeah! I can manage 2-3 small steps walking on my own already! If you hold my hands I can walk a fairly long distance without falling over.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...