Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

We had a pretty uneventful day on 14th Feb, which is also Valentine's Day. Daddy and Mommy were busy cleaning up the house in the first half of the day before we went to United Square where I met Thornston kor kor and his parents briefly. Then we headed for Swensons to eat ice-creams!



I was getting impatient waiting for the ice-creams, luckily the restaurant provides coloring pencils and paper for toddlers to doddle.




After leaving United Square, we travelled to IMM for more shopping as well as dinner. Daddy told Mommy that he wanted to go pee pee and asked Mommy and I to eat our dinner first.

When he came back, he got Mommy a stalk of rose. Mommy was surprised. I was so excited about the rose that I opened my mouth and put it inside, only to hear the roaring screams of both my overly 'gan cheong' parents.



They say Valentines is about romance but I didn't see any between them, but I do see lots of love... coming from them to me. hehehehe....






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...