Friday, February 20, 2009

Toddling All Over Vivo City

I am happy today because Daddy took leave to take care of me today. While Mommy was at work, we spent some good Daddy & Daughter bonding time by going for a swim.

In the evening, we picked Mommy up from her office and then we headed down to Vivo City for dinner. What makes me happier, is the fact that I can finally walk on my own. Yes, I don't have to hold on to Daddy's or Mommy's hands to walk anymore. I can do it all by myself.








I am so excited to be able to walk and play at the playground without having to crawl on all four.



Yippeee..... I'm sliding down, catch me.....




Although I need not hold on to Daddy's hands anymore, I still enjoy his company like always.






I am a very happy toddler today because I can finally toddle and I was toddling all over Vivo City leaving my footprints behind.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...