Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Saturday of Fun

We went to SAF Changi Resort to attend Jaeden ti ti's birthday party. The chalet was sea-facing, so we decided to go down to the patio area for a walk.

Mommy and I both love the beautiful seafront, but the sun was burning, floor was hot and we are not wearing our shoes. OUCH!










Later part of the afternoon, we went to a toy warehouse sale at Kallang Way and Daddy bought this toy train set for only $5!! What a steal!











Apparently the toy train is so much fun that Mommy was too mesmerised by it that she didn't realise that I took Daddy's can of beer. I tried to drink it but it toppled and spilled all over the floor.

Somehow I managed to taste a little bit of the beer, but I was able to hold liquor well, so I did not get drunk after that. hehehehe....






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...