Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Sunny Fishy Afternoon

Today, we went to Qianhu Fish Farm to buy some fish for our mini pond at home, because all our fishes had died one by one.

Mommy said I had terrorized them to their death by putting my hands inside the pond from time to time.


There are countless number of fishes in rows and rows of tanks, I was so tempted to touch the fishes. Mommy was repeating the same sentence "Laetitia, keep your hands away from the water." every 2 minutes.







Mommy likes the Arowana Enclosure, because the tanks are covered so she don't have to keep looking out for me and my wandering hands.

So we took a picture together.



Finally, it was time to decide on our fish. Mommy asks Daddy to chose a different type of fish this time, hoping to have them live longer than their counterparts.






As you can see it was a hot sunny afternoon, and it was too hot for me, the polar bear, I was starting to get a little grouchy again.

Just why can't it snow here in Singapore??!!


OK, will update on the fish again, that is if they can live past a month of hell with me. Hehehehe....






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...