Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fingers Painting Disaster

Daddy bought me some poster colors, hoping that it will cultivate the artist in me. So Mommy let me try some finger painting just now, but to her dismay, I was more interested in painting my body than the sheet of paper provided. This spells DISASTER!




After 2 minutes of dabbling with the colors and wiping my tainted fingers all over my legs, arms and even face, I decided that I wanted to move on.... to put some colors on the walls and the white TV console set.

Well, Mommy caught hold of me before I can do my 'art' on the walls and dragged me to the toilet for a quick wash up. Then she rushed back and kept away all the poster colors. I think it would be a long long time before I could get my hands dirty again.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...