Monday, March 2, 2009

Eating with my toy fork

Mommy had noticed that I like to pretend to feed myself when I am playing with my toy kitchen set. Hence she decided to cut up some small pieces of pear to let me to try feeding myself using the toy fork from my kitchen set.


It was so much easier when I pretend to eat, than to actually have to use my fork to poke those tiny piece of fruit. In the real world, things seemed so much harder; the fruit kept slipping away from my fork.

But I am persistent to get those pear into my mouth without using my fingers.




Finally with a bit of Mommy's help and lots of encouragements, I managed to pick up a piece of fruit with my fork. Navigating the fork into my mouth was no trouble for me since I had always been pretending to eat.





Well, this time is not just playing "ma-sa ma-sa", I did taste something when I placed the fork into my mouth. Yummy, the pear was particularly sweet because I fed myself with it! :)





1 comment:

elliot said...

her smile after eating the pear is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...