Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's sandy!

Mommy decided that we should all take an evening walk after dinner, so we went to Choa Chu Kang Park which is located a stone thrown from where we live.

There were many children at the playground building sandcastles. It was my first time touching the sand with my bare hands. It felt strange initially.


But soon, I was loving the cool, sandy texture and feeling of sand slipping away through my fingers was really amazing.




Here is Kaka Endah, our domestic helper, who had been giving Mommy lots of relief in our household. She was showing me how to make my feet disappear under the sand.

I had sand everywhere. In my hair, face and even inside my diaper!





Mommy suggested to Daddy to bring me for another round of sand play in one of the weekends. Maybe we can go to Sentosa or East Coast.


I love getting my hands sandy!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...