Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Safety Buddy

We went to Parkway Parade last weekend, because Mommy had some work to be done, for a couple of hours. The mall was extremely crowded, but as usual, I was zipping in and out of the shops, shaking off hands of Mommy or Daddy, running in opposite directions of them, making them chase after me all the time.

So, they decided to get me a safety harness to prevent me from getting lost and to keep me out of danger.






To some curious on-lookers, it might seems rather cruel to leash me up like a dog, but the harness is made in a way that it resembles an animal backpack. Daddy and Mommy let me choose the animal I like because they want me to have with good feelings for my safety buddy too. I chose the koala bear.

See, I like my safety buddy, Koalala!



After so much running in the mall, I was simply exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. Mommy was glad her little "Duracell Bunny" finally used up all her energy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...