Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Modelling My New Hair-Cut

Last weekend, Mommy gave me a new hair-cut. She snipped away my brow-length fringe and left me with an extremely short bang.

Daddy thought I look kinda "kuku" now; Mommy feels I am looking quite stylo with it. Somehow, I think Mommy had to say that to patronise me because she was the creator behind my new look.






So I thought, "Hey, since I had a new hairstyle, I might as well do a little bit of catwalk to model off my new look."

So I tried to parade up and down the bed but the soft texture and the springiness of the bed made it so hard to keep my balance. I kept falling down but luckily, the bed is soft and cushioned all my falls.





OK, I have decided. Cat-walk is too hard. I shall just be a photographic face model instead. Kekekeke....



"Do I really look that 'kuku'?"










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...