Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exploring Explorer Kid At Downtown East

Woke up to a rainy morning. Mommy had planned to visit Hay Dairies but the trip had to be rescheduled. So we went to Explorer Kid, at Downtown East. It has one of the biggest in-door playground for kids of almost all ages.

Daddy and I were having lots of fun challenging the 3 storey Mega Play; this is initially recommended for children 4-12 years of age. But I don't care, I can climb and slide just as good.





Next, we were at the Lit Ball Pool, where the transparent balls took on the multiple changing colors. It was so BEAUTIFUL! I kept sinking into the pool of balls.








There is also a Toddler Area for the less than adventurous tod. I am certainly not one of them, so get me outta there and to the area where the big kids play.



We headed back to Mega Play, but this time with Mommy instead.





Because today is Singapore Family Day, Downtown East was giving 4 complimentary Ferris Wheel tickets for family who can complete a 12-pc puzzle in under 2 minutes. Well, we did it in 45 seconds. Aren't we cool or what!

So off we went on our Ferris wheel ride. At the beginning, I was a little apprehensive about the whole Ferris wheel thing, but after going 1 round in it, I was more loosen up and began to enjoy the ride.




It was close to my nap time when we left Downtown East, I slept through the journey home and continue sleeping even when I reached home. Those running, climbing and sliding must have used up all my energy. So tired....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...