Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Visit to Science Centre

Yesterday, we had over 2 hours to spare before going for dinner with Ah Gong and Ah Ma, so Mommy suggested we go over to Singapore Science Centre.

What a brilliant idea, Mommy!


I am amazed with the optical illusions.


Wow! That's how a tornado is formed.



Daddy shows me lots of interesting exhibits.





I love touching and pressing ALL buttons, despite not really understand what they do.




Look at the ball rolling down and passing through tubes and tunnels.




And I run... and run... and run... all over the place.


Oh... so many colorful globes! Can I bring one home? Just one.





I love the Discovery Zone, because there is WATER! And I love to get myself wet! Hmm... the water is refreshing, I wonder how it taste like. Maybe... let me try.... *Mommy screaming "NO!"






There are many chicks inside and they just hatched today. "Happy Birthday, Chicks!!"




Here is Mommy, showing me some little creatures like gerbils, hamster and mice.


My favorite toy house. I can play this forever, open window, close window, open door, close door, pop my head in and out of the window, step in and out of the house......






Before we go... one final exhibit. A crooked house where everything is weird and slanted. Makes me dizzy walking inside the tiny space.




It is 6pm and the centre is closing. There are still many areas that we have not have time to visit like the Eco Garden, the second level and the Waterworks. Next time, I will bring my swim wear and have lots of fun playing at the Waterworks.



When will we be coming back to the Science Centre, Daddy?
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...