Monday, May 4, 2009

A Trip To Desaru

We drove to Desaru, over the short weekend holiday with 6 of Daddy's friends. It was my first trip to Desaru and my second time travelling with my family.

OMG! Look at that! What a MASSIVE swimming pool! Huh... that's call 'the sea'? Not swimming pool ah?! Ok lah, it's my first time at the seaside mah.



Wow... The wave was so strong, I couldn't stand properly on my own. Daddy had to hold on to me tightly, in order not to let the wave swept me away.




Let me build a sandcastle here.






After playing on the beach for a while, we went to take a dip in the hotel's swimming pool.



Mommy was trying to teach me to swim.



There was a water slide by the pool and it was at a freaking height.





Weeee...... The slide went really fast! It was scary but very exciting.


Go in for another round, this time with Daddy.


Daddy, I want one more time up the slide!



Oh! Thomas The Train!
"Kaka Endah, I want to ride on it, not take picture with it."




The next morning, while Daddy and Mommy were still having their breakfast, Kaka Endah and I quickly ate ours and went to play in the kids' room.



I was still having runny nose. See, my mucous was flowing out from my nostrils. Snifff, snifff...



On the way to have lobsters for lunch. It was so sunny, Daddy bought me a kid's sunglasses.




While checking out another resort, we drove past some monkeys and they approached our car when we stopped. This was the first time, I came so close to real monkeys!




After leaving Desaru, we drove down to JB to SHOP! And to have our dinner before heading back to Singapore. I was seated next to a tank of crabs. Mommy was hoping that the crabs could keep me entertained while they eat, because I was getting a bit tired and edgy.


These clothes on me were brand new and they had been my third set of clothes for the day. The first set got wet when I played with the lobsters at lunch time. Second set had to be changed because I poo poo and soiled my clothes when we were shopping at City Square earlier. Luckily Mommy bought me lot of new clothes.



Together with the set of clothes I wore in the photo above, Mommy also bought all these below, and she did it in under 20 minutes. While all the aunties were taking coffee break, she dashed into the store and grabbed them.

At the causeway, back to Singapore, I kept chanting, "Hapi, hapi, hapi..."
Everybody is happy, but Mommy, Daddy and Kaka were extremely tired because I wasn't feeling too well throughout the trip and I was cranky and difficult at times, but they were all understanding and knew that I didn't do it deliberately. What's most important was, we had a GREAT time together!

I am so looking forward to my next vacation already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...