Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wild Time at Wild Wild Wet

This morning, we woke up really early because we had wanted to go to Wild Wild Wet and today is THE DAY!

We had breakfast at BK, where I was "crowned" the King... erm... maybe more like Princess.





I just can't wait to dive into the water. When I saw the pool, the slides, the water guns, I just went WILD!


Daddy wanted a picture of the 3 of us, but I wasn't being very cooperative because I was so eager to get myself wet already.



Daddy and Mommy had to take turns to take me up the slides and be photographer to take pictures of me.





Look at me! I am just being me; adventurous and independent, I just kept running and splashing water everywhere, with anyone.





After 15 mins, we kept the camera and totally immersed ourselves in the sea of fun. I totally loves this place.


This had been the BEST
of my life so far!




1 comment:

elliot said...

where is this place?! I wanto go too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...