Monday, July 19, 2010

Eat, Eat, Eat all over Clark Quay

Yesterday, we went to Clark Quay for dinner. The first stop we made was at the Read Bridge where the Singapore Food Festival is happening.

It was too crowded so I wanted Mommy to carry me.


Daddy was buying Rojak from this stall, so I stood there to pose for picture while waiting for our Rojak to be done.




Because of the crowd and the lack of space for a comfortable dinner, we only had Rojak and Bak Gu Teh then we left the bridge, searching for another place to have a proper dinner for the family.





While walking around Clark Quay, I became quite fascinated by this "nemo fish" toy. But I didn't ask Daddy to buy because I have a lot of toys at home already, or so said Mommy.



Finally we settled for Mexican food. The restaurant is nice, quiet and really cozy. See, Leonitus was so relaxed.




Before dinner was served, Mommy drew me some pictures to keep me occupied, that way I would not tear down the restaurant while waiting for my food.




The frozen Margarita was really delicious. Don't worry, that one I tasted was the "virgin" one; without alcohol that is.




Mommy promised that if I eat my dinner, we would go for some Turkish ice-cream.



The ice-cream seller kept making fun of me. First he gave me a really BIG scoop of ice-cream then he kept taking it away from me.



Finally, I got my ice-cream. Mommy seemed happier than me to have the ice-cream.



The funny uncle was really quite nice, he gave a mini cone of ice-cream for Leonitus, absolutely no charge.



Leonitus enjoyed his ice-cream as much as I did, but Daddy ate most of it.


So we ate Singaporean, Mexican and Turkish food all in one dinner, it was all quite amazing!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...