Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kite Flying

We went to West Coast Park to fly our kite. This is our first time attempting to fly one.



But our kite kept falling from the sky!




Meanwhile Leonitus sat on the stroller and watched us trying desperately to launch the kite up into the air.



Then it was Mommy's turn to try. She thought she had a good start.



A while later, the kite came plunging down again and again and again...



Mommy was running all over the place, trying to get the kite up and I was chasing after her and our kite.



Minutes later, Mommy gave up too. She rather go and wipe Leonitus's ass then to try kite-flying.



I gave up too. I rather get my hands dirty with the sand.



Then I was busy posing as Daddy's model. "Cheese!"





Mommy was tired after all that running. Everyone just laze around on the straw mat.



Time for some family portrait but I wasn't too keen to take any photos because I was demanding to have burgers for dinner.


Finally I smiled because Daddy promised to give me 10 burgers if I smile for the camera.



I took these pictures of Mommy & Daddy with Leonitus, using Daddy's camera! See, quite well taken right!




Look! Why other people's kites can fly so high?!


Last few pictures of Daddy, Leonitus and me before we head out for dinner.


Too bad we didn't get our kite as high up in the sky as some other folks, but we had a great time anyway. Maybe we will have better luck with our kite the next time.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...