Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Visit to Sembawang Park

Last Sunday we went to Sembawang Park for a relax stroll in the park and Daddy brought along his DSLR camera to take some photos.



There was a playground in the park and it has safety swings for little children like me and Leonitus. We had to take turns on the swings because there were other children too.






When Mommy pushed the swing high up towards the sky I felt as though I was flying! I really like it!





Mommy carrying Leonitua on the swing. I think he liked it too.





Then Leonitus tried taking the swing on his own; he liked it even more!





After we got off the swings, we went for the slides.




Kaka joined in to have fun too!


Down I slided, follow by Kaka right behind me on this very tall slide.



After leaving the playground, we went to take a walk along the beach. But it wasn't as nice as the one we went to in Bintan.




Leonitus was tired and he took a cat nap while we walked back to get our car.



Before reaching the carpark, we saw a handsome looking Golden Retriever.



I was able to pat it after a short moment of interaction. Nice doggy!


Left Sembawang Park, headed for dinner with our grandparents and after dinner we visited our grandaunts at their home. And that was my happy Sunday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...