Friday, July 16, 2010

A Getaway to Bintan

Last weekend, we had a short vacation at Bintan Lagoon Resort for 3 days/ 2 nights. Daddy were just thrilled to have a break, especially one with the whole family.


We went to the beach for a evening stroll before heading to a really nice beach-front restaurant for dinner.





Next morning, after breakfast, we went to swim in the pool.




Leonitus didn't have the chance to join us at the beach because it was near to his feeding time, so he went back to the hotel room with kaka while Daddy, Mommy and I headed for the beach.


The water was really clear, I could see fish swimming beside me; that freaked me out and I insisted to have Daddy carrying me most of the time.


After our naps, we went to Pasar Oleh Oleh. It was a very hot and sunny afternoon, so I decided to borrow Mommy's sunglasses.

Leonitus climbed onto my back like a monkey! Get off me, Leonitus!

On the last day of our stay, we went swimming in the other pool of the resort. This one has 2 water slides. I tried them both with Daddy and Mommy.





I am just me, I will find time for tantrum even when I am on holiday.


But most of the time, I am just cheerful like a lark!


Daddy, Mommy, let's go holiday again, ok!?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...