Friday, July 18, 2008

The Choleric Baby

Mommy read a book on baby's personalities. There are 4 types of human personalities and here are the distinctive features when they are babies:


1) Sanguines: Cheerful & out-going, loves the attention of having people constantly around them. Tends to be superficial and conceited.

2) Cholerics: High in energy, task oriented and competitive. If energy is not properly release, they would turn their excess energy into pranks & trouble-making.

3)Phlegmetics: Contented, patient and are always balanced. But sometimes they can be lazy, indecisive & complacent.

4) Melancholics: Sensitive, creative and has wonderful imagination. They tends to be moody, hard to please and introverted.


WHAT AM I? I am Choleric!



I must constantly be on the move.

Play this with me now, read that to me later, then jump, then roll, then shout...

Always asking, "What's next? What's next?"

When I get bored, I ripped newspaper.





When I am done ripping up newspaper; I dance on the coffee-table top.






Mommy says I am a Energizer Bunny!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...