Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Love Weekends

I love weekends because I get to laze around with Mommy, on her big spacious bed, for many hours coz she don't have to go work.





And I can hang out with Daddy, who will carry me and throw me into the air!

So exciting!! Luckily he didn't drop me.



Sometimes, we will go out as a family, when I promise to be good. But usually I don't keep my promise very well.


Like today, we went to 外婆 's house to visit her; the moment I stepped into her house I kept crying becoz I was sleepy. I napped for a while and then woke up to play with doggy, 小碧. There was another dog which was very naughty and fierce, so it was caged up. Mommy says that one is a "tiger"! But I didn't see any strips on it.




When I thought no one is seeing, I tried to pull 小碧 's hair. hehehe...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...