Sunday, July 27, 2008

Karein's Birthday

Today is the birthday of Karein, our domestic helper. I went with Daddy & Mommy to buy a birthday cake for Karein. We bought a chocolate mousse cake. Karein will love it.

On the way home, we stop by Yami Yogurt, Daddy ordered a peach flavored yogurt, which he shared with Mommy. Daddy fed some to me and it tasted so sour that my face crinkled up.


When Karein was in the room changing my diaper, Mommy secretly went to prepare the cake. Then she switched off all the lights at home and lit the birthday candle to surprise Karein.

Karein was so shy that she didn't want to pose for the camera, but finally she agreed only if I pose together with her. Machiam like it's my birthday lor.


They took so long to figure out how to cut the cake. I was getting a little impatient. I wanted to help them, but they put the cake so far away from me. Later I found something in the cake box to keep me occupied. It's soft and cool but it was tasteless.


Everybody had cake, but I had to eat brown rice cereal :( Finally Mommy offered a tiny piece of cake to me. But I wasn't that interested anymore coz I had already eaten loads of cereal.


HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY, KAREIN! WE LOVE U!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...