Friday, July 25, 2008

I am not notty, I am just a baby

Some parents like to stereotype babies as:

Girls = Gentle and Quiet
Clever = Can Drink Milk on Your Own
Good Baby = Play by Yourself in the Cot
Naughty Baby = Make noise/Climb Here & There/ Touch This & That


I am neither gentle nor quiet. I will snatch the milk bottle from you when I am very hungry; after I grabbed the bottle, I expect you to hold it for me until I finish. Do you call me stupid for that? I can play by myself in my cot... for at most 15mins, then I will scream if you still don't appear in front of my face because I miss you already.

I taste the coffee table first before I decide that I want to "mountain-climb" on top of it.


I stretch to reach for the TV remote. Only to have you put all remotes away.


Then I found a piece of tissue paper. I attempted to perform my act of "Tissue Swallowing". When you prevented me from doing my act, I get angry and then tore up the tissue into small bits because that's my idea of fun.


Despite all these, I know you will still love me and I am still Daddy's precious little girl!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...