Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's for lunch?

People : "How heavy is your baby?"
Mommy : "She is 9kg."
People : " Woah! What you give her eat?"
Mommy : "Fruit & veg, but mostly she drinks milk lah."
People : "Must be eat & drink a lot lah."
Mommy : "Ok lah. Normal lor."


I drink about 120-150ml of milk each time, for about 5-6 times thru out 24 hrs. I also eat semi-solid food like rice cereal, pureed fruit & vegetable and porridge for lunch and sometimes when I can't finish all the food, I will have the rest as my dinner.

So far, I will eat most of the stuff, but I kinda hate eating potato and sweet potato. My fav is CARROTS!! I can have carrots with apple or carrots with pumpkin. Or just plain carrots!


Today's Special : Pumpkin and Pear Pureed.

In order to cultivate good dinning habits, Mommy will try to put me up on the high-chair when it's time to be fed. Sometimes, I will cooperate, sometimes I make noise about being in it.


Today, my mood is good lah.


Finish eating already, now can play.

Carrots for tomorrow? Really?
HURRAY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...