Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shopping & Dining at IMM

Mommy and Daddy were supposed to be on leave beginning of the week, but last minute Daddy had to return to office because of some urgent work, so Mommy brought me out instead. It's ok Daddy, we understand. Mommy says you go work because you want to give us more money to go shopping! YIPPY!




We took a train to Jurong East and a free shuttle bus brought us to IMM. Mommy brought me to DAISO where everything is $2! It's unbelievable! Mommy was trying the party hats on me, I think that I look clownish it all of them! She bought a hand-puppet and some bottles of bubbles for me.






Daddy called and said he will meet us there for dinner, so we went for more shopping while waiting for him. When Mommy was looking at clothes in Espirit, I tried to grab anything that was within my reach. Once I got something, I would try to put them in my mouth to have a taste of it.


But leather tasted yucky!! pui! pui!

Finally Daddy had finished his work and came to join us. We went to Cafe Cartel for dinner, because they serve FREE FLOW of home-made bread!! Yummy!!


OK, beside the free-flow of bread, let me see what else I want to order.

Daddy had to fasten me to a high chair after I toppled a glass of water while trying to reach for the menu. Mommy thought Daddy would be mad with me, but look at me, I am so cute! How can anyone be mad with me, let alone Daddy who adores me!

"Waiter, I also want to order!"

Daddy was trying to force me to eat my greens. Yucks, it tasted worst than the leather I had earlier at Espirit!

Complaining to Mommy about how naughty Daddy had been, forcing that piece of leaf into my mouth!


We were on our way home, when Ah Gong called, he said he bought crabs for us, but we had just eaten our dinner. Opss! Sorry, Ah Gong.




But nevertheless, coming to see his little granddaughter was still the top priority on Ah Gong's mind. He must have missed me like crazy because I didn't go over to his house this week as Mommy is at home, and I want to keep her company.

More shopping to come?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...