Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sofa is not a playground

Crawling has given me new meaning to the word - mobility! I no longer need to rely on anyone to carry me from Point A to Point B. And with that, the sofa in the living room had became my playground. I can climb to the back of the sofa, crawl through the heaps of cushions, roll about on it, cruised along it, I can even pull myself up with the help of those huge cushions. The possibilities seem endless!





Here I am, sitting at the back of the sofa.


This is me, sandwiched by it.


Let me demonstrated how to leverage on those big cushions to get into a standing position.



The sofa also provided a good place to play hide-and-seek!

Here is a video of me climbing over the smaller cushions to reach Mommy... Actually I was trying to grab that camera of hers.


But yesterday, I rolled off the sofa and the pacifier that I had in my mouth hit my upper lips. The pain was really bad, I screamed my head off. Mommy quickly came to my rescue.

Maybe the sofa is not a very fun place to crawl up & down after all. Now I have bee-stung lips. I think I am resembling some Hollywood actresses who had collagen-injected lips gone wrong!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...