Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The BUSY baby

You must be thinking that being a baby is very good because we don't have to go to school or office; all we do is to laze around at home. When it's time to eat, we eat. When it's time to sleep, we sleep. And when it's time to shit, we shit. In fact we just shit, we don't care if it's your mealtime or not.


But, frankly, I am a VERY BUSY BABY! Just take a look at my daily activities:


I have to pull out those tissues from the tissue box and shattered them all over to decorate the room. When I am done with the tissue, I had to move to the telephone. Which included taking it off-hook and dialing the numbers. At times, I will throw it to test for its durability too!




For the curtain, it is usually easier, I will just pull them to ensure that the track of the curtain is running smoothly.


Since I had learnt to crawl, I had taken on new responsibilities, like checking if the trash bin gets emptied. But sometimes, I had trouble pushing the trash bin over or lifting it's cover, but I will not give up, I am practicing to get better.

Beside the trash bin, the furry carpet needs occasionally de-matting too. And I discovered the best way is to pull as much fur as off possible. To master this, I will sometimes practice my skill on Oki, our dog.


My tasks will be a whole lot easier, if someone can tell Mommy to leave me alone. She always come to pick me off when I am in the midst of something! How to complete my job like that? I had to continue again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after the day after...

See, it's not easy being a baby, when you are me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...