Saturday, September 20, 2008

Too much shopping and junk foods

After having lots of fun at IMM, the next day Mommy brought me out again. This time we went to town to meet Candy Mama for lunch. Mommy said Candy Mama misses me and she is too busy to find time to visit us so Mommy decided we go and eat with her during her lunch hour.

We went to Food Republic at Wisma Atrium for Dim Sum. But because I am a baby and Dim Sum is too oily for me, Mommy fed me my baby snack instead. After eating all my snack, I started to get restless. Candy Mama had to entertain me by carrying me around. See how happy she was being 'tortured' by me. Hehehe...

But there were just so many people there, I was started to get lethargic.



One more thing, we also met Auntie Phoebe, one of Mommy's co-worker who was lunching nearby, she said she recognised me! See, I am famous already! Hahaha!!!

After lunch, we parted from Candy Mama who went back to her office, we took the train and headed to Plaza Singapura. The train was packed too! Wow, Singapore is really too small! A kind auntie actually wanted to give up her seat for Mommy and me. So nice of her lor. But we declined her offer as we were reaching soon.

Plaza Singapura is a big mall with again, lots of people. It's a weekday, don't anybody has to work? So strange.


There was a aquarium shop selling a lot of different types of fishes and I was so attracted by them that I refused to go. The fish were so cute, they crowd around my hand when I placed them on the glass fo the tank they lived in.




Finally Mommy got me to move my butt and we continued to shop in Plaza Singapura until Mommy's legs were really tired. Daddy had called to ask our whereabouts, he said he was coming to join us. So we went to McDonald's to wait for Daddy, Mommy ordered a blueberry muffin for me. Perhaps it was the sugar, I became super hyper and drove Mommy crazy by trying to climb up & down our table, attempted to pull the hair of the lady that sat behind, threw my pacifier and toys under our seat, banged my hands on the table, shouted at the top of my voice.... and many other horrible acts.

Mommy just prayed that Daddy can come quickly, but Daddy only arrived more than 1 hour later!


By the time Daddy came to rescue Mommy, I was getting a bit tired. We went to Carrerfour, and they have this very amazing supermarket trolley which feature an infant seat, similar to that of a car seat in reclining position. It was so comfy that I felt asleep soon after.



After supermarket shopping, we went to look for Daddy's friend, Auntie Ivy who was working in the building and while Daddy & Mommy were chatting with Auntie Ivy, I was fidgeting non-stop like a worm. Auntie Ivy thought I might be hungry and recommended Daddy bring us to a Hong Kong-style cafe for dinner on the same building.

The cafe must be very popular, there were SO MANY people! We waited for a while to get our seat. The cafe was buzzing with the voices of many eaters, almost like a school tuckshop.

Although I always get the menu but I was always unable to order what I want. So angry lor! But this time, I got to share the fish congee that Mommy had ordered and on top of that I also drank some spoonful some diluted soya bean milk from her. And the best thing was, when I was given mango for desert, as Daddy ordered this huge Ice Mango thingy shaped like a mountain!

I ate so much food and was super happy that I kept shaking my head. Mommy wondered if I had taken "Ecstasy" by mistake. Hehehe... (Watch the video taken by Daddy who was also shaking his head!)




It was already past 9pm when we finished our dinner. I had been out the whole day, for more than 8 hours! With my tummy big and round, Mommy thought it would be easy to drop me off to bed when we reached home. But to her disappointment, I continued to bounced about and was as energetic as a Jack Russel puppy!

Mommy blamed it on all those sugar-loaded food that I had consumed for the day and being overly stimulated by the effects of the shopping mall. She swears that she would limit my outing to a max of 6 hours in the future.

My "batteries" only fell flat around midnight. By then, Mommy was close to dying of exhaustion. She weighed herself the next day and discovered that lose 1 kg just for bring me out for 2 consecutive days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...