Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Super Tots, Baby Contest

Last Sunday, Daddy & Mommy dressed me up in my most lady-like outfit. It even came complete with matching shoes!



I really didn't know what they were up to.



But I must say I really like the shoes!



Maybe I should say I love this pair of shoes!





OK... I admit, I was a little too obessessed with my shoes!



We took a long ride in Daddy's car before we reached a mall. There were so many people in the mall. There were many Aunties, Uncles, Babies, Children. OMG!!



This was the first time I saw so many heads!!



It turned out that Daddy & Mommy had intented to register me in the "Super Tots" Baby Contest held by MediaCorp because they seriously believed that I am the CUTEST!!





But looking at the number of people attending the event, it seemed really chaotic!! When Mommy and Daddy knew about the queue number; ONE HUNDRED and something!? They decided not to put me through the wait, because I had just recovered from a fever.




Daddy was a little disappointed, because he was certain that his little girl has all the potential to be a star, A SUPERSTAR!!





LOL!!!!





Well, as for me, I don't think it really matters, I just chilled, cruised around in my stroller. And had great fun stopping the fan with my bare hands, although it irritated the hell out of Mommy!





I am the cutest! And I simply knew it. I don't need external creditial to prove my cuteness! I am sure you would agree with me. >_+


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...