Friday, June 5, 2009

The Day I Went Around Naked

Last Sunday, I was eating out with Mommy and Daddy at Lot 1 Shopping Mall. Me being me, was too hyper to sit still without the restrain of a baby chair. So there I was, climbing up and down, running in and out, doing everything that would drive any parents nuts.

Suddenly, I felt sick, my stomach churned. As Daddy tried to carry me, I threw up like the Singapura Merlion!

Mommy quickly carried me to the nearest toilet and took my puke-soaked romper off. It was so stinky and disgusting, she had to throw it away.

So there I was naked, only with my diaper on, as we made our way home from the mall.




Along the way, people stared at us in bewilderment. They must be thinking what on earth were these parents thinking, letting their baby go naked in the public.

There was even an old auntie who chided Mommy accusingly for not putting clothes on me before bring me out. Mommy chose not to respond with words but smiled instead.
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...