Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To Great-Grandma

Last Sat, we were at a restaurant, celebrating my Great-Grandma's 80th birthday. I think it was a 10-course dinner or so; all I remembered was everyone ate until they surrendered. There was simply TOO MUCH food.




As usual, I couldn't sit still throughout a dinner, I had to be let out for "fresh air". So 外婆, Mommy and Daddy had to take turns to bring me out to the playground.



I was really excited when they brought out the birthday cake. I just love birthdays! See, I can't take my eyes off the cake.





We took our first family portrait with Great-Grandma. But there was too many cameras and even a video cam, she didn't know where to look.




I love this picture, it has all four generations of us. Great-grandma is 外婆's mom and 外婆 is Mommy's mom and Mommy is my mom! And not forgetting to include my Daddy dearest too!


I love you Great-Grandma. May you be blessed with good health and happiness!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...