Monday, June 29, 2009

My First Day In School

Today is my first day in school. I goes to school in the morning, around 8.30am and finishes around 12.30pm. Look, how eager I am to go to school.

Mommy and Daddy were very relieved because I walked right in to join the class without crying or showing any fear or anguish.


When Mommy came by at 12pm to pick me up, I was enjoying myself at the gym session but the moment I saw her, I burst into tears. I guess I do miss Mommy afterall.

Teachers told Mommy that I am very independent and is not afraid of strangers. The only thing that concerns them is that I pinched a teacher when she tried to put away the toys after a play session. Opsss... Notti... Notti..

I look forward to go to school again tomorrow and the day after and many many fun days ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...