Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A "good" helper

Last Monday, my 外婆 came over to our place to show Kaka Endah how to make pineapple tarts. But before they start on their tart-making, 外婆 wanted to cook Mommy's favorite, Stir-fried Potato Leaves.


She was plucking the vegetable and I, being the most adorable and helpful lil' granddaughter decided, I would help her. I pull out a huge bunch of leaves and start tearing them into pieces. This had her going, "Aiyo... Aiyo... 够了! 够了! Thank you... thank you..." And she quickly stuff the veg back into the plastic bag.





I am happy I could be of help and I think 外婆 was very pleased too, despite the fact that I wasted a few good leaves here and there.




Later that day, I had porridge with some of those Stir-fried Sweet Potato Leave and also some very delicious pineapple tarts. Yummy!

.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...