Friday, December 12, 2008

Bad case of allergy

I was bitten by mosquitoes on Monday night at my grands' place. When Daddy & Mommy picked me up yesterday night, they got a rude shock seeing the nasty reaction I got from the bites and probably I was also allergic to the cream applied on me.

Daddy was very angry with the mosquitoes, while Mommy's heart ached so bad seeing me like this.



As I have sensitive skin, the bites soon became boils and blisters with pus, surrounded by tiny red bumps. As they were badly infected, it was giving me a slight temperature and some swelling around the eye and ear.


Mommy brought me to the paediatrician today. We came home with many different medicines, Mommy is worried that nobody would be able to administrate the medicines when she goes to work next Monday.


Mommy is sleeping poorly as she is feeling REALLY lousy about not having to stay home to take care of me. Maybe she simply worries too much.

1 comment:

Mrs Porcupine said...

Dear Laetitia's mummy, please don't feel bad... my mummy thinks u did a great job as mummy n mosquito bites often look really bad like this on young toddlers unfortunately. I had some bites on me a while back tht looks EXACTLY like tht too! Pus and all...Hmm my mummy also felt guilt stricken and heartbroken. She went out to buy aloe vera gel from guardian (jorubi)and after a few days of application a few times a day, the bites went down almost completely n the broken skin over the sores healed. Hmm if the med doesnt work perhaps can give it a try... but my mummy thinks the med alone should prob b ok. :) Hope Laetitia mei mei recover soon. Love, little porcupine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...