Monday, December 29, 2008

Speeding in our Grocery Cart

Mommy is going to do her grocery marketing. Daddy wants to help, so do I! And off we go!!


Bringing my baby stroller and the grocery cart seem too much, so Daddy had an idea; that's to ferry me with the grocery cart instead.



Who says shopping for grocery is boring? All it takes a bit of creativity, a dash of humor and loads of energy to turn something normal into exciting games that babies love!

Ready. On the mark. Get set. GO!!!




Zoomm... Zoomm... Zoomm...





**Attention All Parents & Babies, please do not imitate the above act. My Daddy is a trained-professional in grocery cart racing and I am also very highly-skilled in ridding a grocery cart!




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...