Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stack Stack Cups Cups

.
I have been sleeping VERY late recently. Mostly around midnight. Yeah, I know it's way past the bedtime for babies.
.
So Mommy decided to give me some cups to stack, hoping that it would help to drain off some of those endless energy of mine.


Oh, the rest of the cups you mean... they are probably still under the bed. I shoved them in a while ago.


Haiz... this is not getting anywhere. How interesting can stacking plastic cups be!?



Perhaps I can wear them as hat instead.



Or pretend to drink water from it!




Huh!!?? What do you mean cannot put to the mouth because you haven't wash the cups yet!?!?! You are supposed to wash EVERYTHING before giving to us, babies!!!



Ok, I think I am getting more alert than sleepy, after stacking and unstacking the cups.




I am not mischievous, I am just energetic; like a Duracell Bunny!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nearly forgot to show off my new vacuum flask! It's pink and has Winnie, The Pooh & Piglet on it! Sweet!!



But when we tried using it the next day, the water just didn't stay hot for too long. Disappointing :(

.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...