Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Visit To Mommy's Office

I accompanied Mommy back to her office on the afternoon of 23rd Dec, because Mommy wanted to deliver some presents for her colleagues before we go for our Christmas holidays.


There were not many people in the office that day, guessed most of them were like Mommy, had already went on leave. But I met some very nice aunties who gave me little toys so that I wouldn't get too bored.






I was given the chance to pluck the mini Christmas tree and pat the reindeer.


Overall, office is really a boring place for babies, especially active ones like me. Mommy only left the place after I let out a super loud scream for boredom. Well, Mommy should have know better, I can't stay in one place for long. 30 minutes already seemed like a lifetime to me!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...