Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Birthday

It's my first birthday today! Daddy & Mommy threw a party for me at the function room of the condo where we stay. There were many guests; mostly relatives and friends of Daddy & Mommy. We had food, desserts, drinks and my birthday cake! Kids also got to bring home goodie bags, blow-outs and party hats!



I was, trying to tell "Gong Gong" that I am turning ONE today, with 'sign language'! hehehe...

.

Mommy bought this furry party hat for me but I hate wearing stuff on my head. I just had to take it down when she was not noticing me.

.


Here was Uncle Weizhang, carrying me to take a closer look at my birthday cake. There were many bears, flowers and balloons on it... but they weren't edible... hmm...


.

A picture of me with Daddy & Mommy. The photographer of this picture was actually my 6 yrs old uncle!





Party was fun, but I hadn't been sleeping much during my afternoon nap today, hence I was really tired and got a little crankier than usual.



I am tired now, will update again when I get my hands on those birthday pressies and ang baos!
.

Thank you all who came to my birthday party, I hope you had lotsa FUN!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...