Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last night of 2008

After the New Year's Eve dinner at the Brazilian restaurant on 6th Ave, we went over Uncle Dave's home to chill out.


I was given a whole box of talking toys featured in the "Madagascar 2" movie, so that I can leave the adults in peace.



Then I saw what they were playing was more interesting! I also wanted to join in.





I also want to play "BINGO"!! Let me roll the number balls.



I had a great time at Uncle Dave's place; just look at how sweaty I had become, despite that the whole house was air-conditioned. I didn't manage to stay until countdown because I was too exhausted with all the playing. We left at 11pm.



But nevertheless, Happy New Year to all! May 2009 be a good year for all of you.












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...