Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Model or Heavy Weight Champion?

People always mistaken me for baby boy. I could be in all pink and still have people commented that I look like a boy! Today Mommy dressed me up in Laura Ashley inspired floral dress, and styled me with sweet, pinkish hairband and complete with pink girlish sandals! See who still dare to say I am a boy!


Then we went shopping at the neighborhood mall, where Mommy kept trying different designs of hats on me. Perhaps she was thinking that I have the potential of becoming a super-baby-model! Hehehe...




On our way back home, we stopped by a man-made "lake". Daddy knows that I love to play with water. He says don't have to go to Vivo City so far, we have something similar right here at our door step. And the water look much clearer too. I guess he is right. See how happy I am!



Daddy loves this picture that Mommy took of me. He wonders if I am good enough to enter a baby competition. He is hoping that I can win home some milk powder, so that he can save money. LOL!!


Daddy & Mommy keep calling me a giant baby, because I am bigger size than a 15 mth old baby whom we met last night at the playground. Daddy thinks that if there is a heavy weight baby competition, I will stand a very good chance of winning it hands down.

I am 10kg at 8 mth old. Very gigantic meh?! You tell me lor!

Lastly, here is a video Mommy made of me playing water with her mobile.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...