Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rainy Sunday Afternoon = Sianz!

I hate rainy weekends! I can't go anywhere, not even going downstairs to play.
*Hummppff..!


And Mommy just made my mood even lousier by forcing me to wear her hairband!!




Adults always like curling up in their bed to read magazine on rainy days. Maybe I should give it a try too!

My conclusion is...

Adults are so BORING lor!

Put me down on the floor, perhaps I will be less bored.

Look what I found. One GUCCI & one Blueberry.. erm... I mean BURBERRY, bags!

Chey! This one so big but got nothing inside one. It's just an empty bag.

Hmm... Maybe the GUCCI one would be more interesting.

Hey.. Hey.. I am correct! See, so many stuff! Let me pull them all out!


Eh... What's this? Is it sweet? Is it something that I can eat?

"Laetitia, what are you doing with my medicine? Give it back to Mommy!!"

I should have know it by now. Adults! They are so unadventurous lor!

This one cannot, that one cannot, everything also cannot.

I very sian, you know!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...