Saturday, August 2, 2008

Farmart & Playground

This evening Daddy & Mommy brought me to Farmart at Sungei Tengah, to see goats. They thought I would be interested, but turned out that I wasn't such a huge fan of farm animals.



Just barely 20 mins there, I got bored and fell asleep instead. Daddy & Mommy took the opportunity to quickly grab dinner, so that they can eat in peace.


As it was still quite early when we reach home. We went to the playground at our condo premise. Daddy put me on the top of the slide and guided me down slowly. It was my first time on a slide, but I wasn't afraid. In fact, it was rather exciting!



Then it was getting dark, Mommy says must go home already, coz it's the beginning of 'Hungry Ghost Festival' and she didn't want me to stay out too late.


Hai ya, Mommy just a scady cat lor. Wish that I could stay longer to play on the slide.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...