Monday, August 11, 2008

Island Cafe at Tangs Orchard

Daddy tucked me into the car seat and we drove Tangs Orchard to give Mommy a surprise visit. She had to work for an event at the SK-II counter, this Sunday.


When I reached the counter, there were so many beautiful aunties, but they preferred to be called jie-jie; they were all crowding around to look at me. One jie-jie carried me, but I was nervous and wanted to cry, so she had to quickly return me to Mommy.


Then Daddy & Mommy brought me to level 4 where there is the cozy "Island Cafe". We would be catching some dinner here.




See Daddy is being naughty again.

He used the chopstick to poke my ear! So ticklish!

"Daddy, give me the menu. I wanna see."



"Hmm... this one look nice, but I still want to see the menu."



"Aiyo, so difficult to open."

"Ok, I have decided. I will have this, this, this & this. Wait, also that & that too."

"Why isn't my food here yet?"

"Hey! I SAY, WHERE IS MY FOOD?!?!?!?!"

Daddy trying to distract me so that I wouldn't have the chance to tear the whole cafe down.


WooHoo!! I got Mommy's Platinum card. Give me food!

Laetitia: "Huh! We are leaving? But I only had some red beans from Mommy's chendol, I am still not full. I want MORE food!"

Daddy: "OK. OK. We go and see toys."

"Eh??!! Can see, cannot buy??!!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...