Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Steady Daddy & Mommy

Sometimes when people see Daddy or Mommy bringing me out alone by themselves, they often wonder why Daddy & Mommy so silly, don't want to make use our maid instead.


They are not silly, my Daddy and Mommy are just the very steady type. They want to have the taste of parenting as raw as it can be, that's why they don't want to be relying too much on our domestic helper. Although bring me out independently can be a challenge sometimes, but our bond is much strong than those who throw their kids to the maid 24/7.


Actually, it's not that difficult lah. I can behave myself sometimes. See, here's picture of me, being very cooperative in the car-seat when Daddy drove me to pick Mommy up from work, last Sat.



Well, I only get a bit more excited when it comes to FOOD!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...