Saturday, August 9, 2008

IKEA and more

Today, we went to IKEA at Tampines. There were so many people and babies, it was so crowded. I didn't look very excited here because my nose was a little runny. Daddy & Mommy were also unwell this weekend. The whole family is under the weather.

I started to cheer up a little when we reached the children & babies' section. There were lots of toys and many colorful things, but I don't know what they are used for.


Daddy was shoving a toy crocodile at me. It's so ticklish. Wait, it couldn't be a croc, this creature has ears! Whatever, some funny-looking animal, I guess. And then I was fascinated by the hand puppet that Mommy was holding. It has such big & bulging eyes!



I am a good baby, I helped out at the check-out counter. Actually I was just being kaypoh, I want to see what Mommy bought. Hmm... why only dried leaves?


I wanna complain!! See, my Daddy being naughty here. He used the dried sticks to hit my head!

===================================

I think I have been sleeping too much in the day. When it was my bed-time, I couldn't sleep, instead I played peek-a-boo with Mommy using my blanket.

Mommy "entertained" me for almost an hour, and then I finally became tired and dropped off to dreamland. But still grabbing onto Mommy's arm. Hehehe...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...