Monday, January 5, 2009

Go-Go Bambini plus Ben & Jerry's @ Dempsey

After seeing that I enjoyed myself so much at Turf City's Fidgets, Daddy & Mommy brought me to a similar place at Dempsey Hill, last Sat afternoon.

It's call Go-Go Bambini; like Fidgets, you need socks to play.










They were many big kids around. They were older, rowdier, wilder and in Mommy's sense more "horrible"! Mommy never really like children before I came along, and she still finds it hard to accept some kids. She was like, "OMG! Did I just come to hell?"





Almost all the children were already walking, but I still have not master the skill, so I need Daddy's help to hold my hands while I attempt to take a few steps.










After all the activities that we have had, it was time to relax and unwind. We headed for ice-creams at Ben & Jerry's. Mommy had her favorite Strawberry Cheesecake and Daddy had... I think it was Cherry Garcia?! Whatever was the name, they just taste wonderful!



Sharing a moment with Daddy... erm, actually it was more like sharing a scoop with Daddy.



And some water to drink after ice-cream.






We came home for dinner and I had my quick bathe, all went well. And I am one naked, happy baby!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...