Sunday, January 4, 2009

Punk Hair styled with Sunflower

Being an active baby means I sweat like nobody's business. I would often have my hair stuck to my face with the help of my perspiration. So today is no exceptional, but I have got a new hair do instead.




It started with the sunflower Daddy bought for Mommy. I like the sunflower so much that I had to, not only pulled out a petal or two, but to stick my head into it.


Ok. So the pollen got stuck to my hair for doing it but no big deal.




Hmm... the hair seemed a little strange. It's like... they became rather rigid.



Mommy thinks it's cool to have a punk rock hairstyle, at least once in my babyhood. But I am not so fond of this hair do, I didn't think it suit my face-shape.





But who cares, as long as it don't stay this way after I bathe, for the second time of the day. Forget the sunflower or the hair. Oh, look what I found! A star! Think I better put it in my mouth before Mommy notices it.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...