Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Keeping Me Out

I am always going to the balcony to get my hands into the fish pond. Daddy decided to do something about it before I kill the fishes by polluting the water or by terrorizing them to their graves.


Because the door of the balcony was too wide for most baby gates, Daddy being innovative, decided to bar me off from the balcony with, quite literally, some metal BARS!


First Try


I managed to crawl under the lower bar to get to the balcony.




Second Try


After the metal bars were readjusted to a new height, I got stuck in-between while I trying to crawl underneath it.


I protested angrily but it was no use, they wouldn't let me through.



This was how I was being kept out from the balcony :((




It won't be for long, with my persistence, I would surely find a way to get to where I want. Just wait and see....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...