Friday, January 23, 2009

My Drinking Cup

When I was 6 mth old, Mommy bought a sprout cup for me. She tried numerous times to feed me water with it, but I refused to drink. Because of this, she was actually a little worried that her baby was lacking behind.

But every child is different and the baby milestones can be quite bullshit sometimes. Instead of transiting from teats to sprout then straw in the conventional way, I went straight into straw when I was 9 mth old and I had not look back since.



Now that I am a big baby, I drink water from straw or sip directly from a cup.


Occasionally, I can get a little bit too obsessed drinking from my cup and would refuse to let go of it even when there is no more water in it. That irritates the hell out of Mommy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...