Friday, January 30, 2009

Self-Feeding

Recently, Mommy had a hard time trying to get me to eat my food because I would try to snatch the spoon from her. So she decided to surrender the spoon to me and see what I would do with it.

I tried to feed myself with the spoon, but I don't seem to be able to get any food into my mouth. Oh... I had been using the wrong end of the spoon.




Ok, this time I got the spoon correct, but still there is no food when I sent the spoon into my mouth. Oh... the food had dropped onto the floor.

Finally, I think I got something inside my mouth. Mmmm... I had only managed to scoop up a teeny bit of sauce, from my cheesy broccoli and potato, with my spoon.

You know what?! When I was done eating, more than 70% of that cheesy broccoli and potato were found everywhere; on the table, high chair and floor, except in my stomach!

Well, that's already a small step towards my self-feeding success already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...