Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I caught Roseola over the weekend

.
Roseola is sometimes known as false measles or baby measles. It gave me a fever, followed by runny nose, sore throat and rashes all over my body.

The rash was so bad that I had them even on the sole of my feet!

As it was a Sunday afternoon and all the paediatricians' offices were closed. Daddy & Mommy brought me to KK Children's Hospital. This was already my 3rd visit. I had visited this hospital twice before; when I fell off the bed and when I had accidentally 'twisted' my arm.


Because my throat was quite sore, I had very little appetite and seems to have lost a bit of weight.




So Mommy made me some home-made Avocado Mousse. It was so tasty that I finished the entire bowl and was still hoping for more!



Directions for making Avocado Mousse:
1) Put half an avocado, 1 scoop of Vanilla ice-cream and 60ml of milk into a blender.
2) Blend until it becomes smooth and fluffy. Serve immediately




Have no worries, I am recovering well, even though I can be a little bit cranky. But hey! What do you expect, I am still a baby!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...